Following the amendments and supplements in Postal Service Act, we are obliged to stop sending parcels with C.O.D. and international shipments from automats!
SENDING A PARCEL THROUGH SPEEDY AUTOMAT:
To send a parcel from a Speedy Automat you must have a prepared waybill. How is that done?
1. You must be a registered user in MySpeedy with correct data.
2. If you are a private individual, first, you must send your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org. A necessary condition, is to send the information from the email you are registered with in My Speedy. The mail must contain three names and a contact number. Expect a call from Speedy, within 24 hours (in working days), to confirm your validation.
- Your parcel must be securely packaged and correspond to the requirements to be within 20 kg.
- Parcels sent through an Automat after 18:00 in a workday or 14:00 in a half-work day or on a Sunday are serviced on the next workday! The delivery deadline is calculated based on the date when the parcel was serviced.
- Declared Value is not applicable for parcels to Automats.
- Open before Pay and Test before Pay are not applicable for parcels to Automats.
- Payments in cash are not accepted.
STEP BY STEP MANUAL FOR SENDING A PARCEL TROUGH SPEEDY AUTOMAT:
Scan the parcel on the scanner.
Enter the number of the waybill.
N.B. By opening a larger compartment the prices of the service will change.
Speedy Automat expects you again soon.
If there is a technical or shipping problem, please contact 0 7001 7001.