Delivery from/to Bulgaria to/from Eastern and Central Europe with service 202 Speedy CEE Economy.
|weight (kg)||ZONE ROMANIA
|ZONE CZECH REPUBLIC
|up to 1 kg||6.59||8.24||11.65||11.65||11.65|
|up to 2 kg||7.21||9.54||12.86||12.86||12.86|
|up to 3 kg||7.82||9.54||14.08||14.08||14.08|
|up to 5 kg||14.63||14.63||31.92||44.69||63.85|
|up to 7 kg||18.43||18.43||38.29||53.20||71.33|
|up to 10 kg||22.87||22.87||38.29||53.20||71.33|
|up to 20 kg||29.87||29.87||38.29||53.20||74.32|
|above 20 kg||29.87 + 1.52 per kilogram above 20||29.87 + 1.52 per kilogram above 20||38.29 up to 31.5 kg||53.20 up to 31.5 kg||74.32 up to 31.5 kg|
|country||ROMANIA||GREECE||HUNGARY||CZECH REPUBLIC||CROATIA, SLOVENIA, SLOVAKIA, POLAND|
The prices include VAT and fuel surcharge.
Delivery time: 2-5 working days. The delivery time does not include the day of collection, weekends and public holidays. For some remote areas and islands, the delivery time might be extended to 6 working days.
All terms of delivery are indicative.
- Each shipment can consist of only one package, with a maximum weight of 50 kg with the exception of Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland, where the maximum weight of a package is 31.5 kg. Multiple-packaged shipments of up to 10 packages per shipment can be sent only to Romania.
- Maximum length (largest package size) is up to 175 cm.
- For shipments with weight more than 3 kg to Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland maximum dimensions in cm are: the sum of the length+ the doubled sum of the height and width must not exceed 300 cm.
- The heavier between volume and real weight of the parcel is charged (1 m³=200 kg).
- An additional option Cash on Delivery is possible, as the value of the amount is declared in the local currency of the recipient country. The conversion into Bulgarian levs of the amounts on collected cash payments in foreign currency is performed at the purchase rate of Raiffeisen Bank on the day of their payment.
- Additional discount of 5% if the parcels are delivered to or received from Speedy office in Bulgaria.
- Additional discount of 5% is applied as well if the parcels are shipped to DPD offices/lockers in Romania for self-collection by recipients. The complete list of offices and lockers, their addresses and opening hours are available at https://www.dpdcollect.ro/officesmap/.
- Additional discount of 5% is applied as well if the parcels are shipped to offices/lockers in Greece for self-collection by recipients. The complete list of offices and lockers, their addresses and opening hours are available at https://services.speedy.bg/officesmap_v2/?src=sws&countryId=300.
Declared Value is applicable as an additional service with maximum value of the parcels from/to Bulgaria to/from Eastern and Central Europe with service 202 Speedy CEE Economy up to 3000 BGN. For parcels with the service Cash on Delivery to Poland, the service Declared Value is mandatory.
Collection requests for shipments from Eastern and Central Europe to Bulgaria under Speedy CEE Economy are accepted and processed up to 15:00 Monday to Friday.
Collection requests received after 15:00 are considered as received on the following workday and are processed then. The address of the sender is
visited during regular working hours up to two days after the processing of the request (without fixed hour) and shipments are accepted only if the
sender has prepared the shipments for pickup and there are no differences between the requested number and the real number of shipments.
Packaging: The sender is responsible for the packaging of the parcel.Reliable and appropriate packaging is vital for the secure transportation of the parcel. General terms and conditions for packaging.